Do Yourself Wedding Program Fans Wedding Program Ideas And How Many?

Wedding program ideas and how many? - do yourself wedding program fans

Realistically, how many marriage programs, if you score for your? (150 persons in total can I go with the 100) I'm tired, but I did not spare many extras. Mainly because I think to do to me.

I want something creative for programs that do take place, Michael Staples and get the blank, and even (used to print all I know, I know !!!!) it will cost, long term. ...

It is a marriage in the church inside - no fans. Ideas? I love it, but I think they are too expensive. Does anyone know a cheaper way to create or buy directly from the website?

http://www.envelopme.com/gallery/em2pages/Save 20Jodi.p% 20and% 20the%% 20Date/Program/ChrisCV

Also during the intake (from a "menu" card and use it as a program of long, thin, double sided) of this Article

http://www.lcipaper.com/MENUTTLC-GN.html?cat=slim-menu-cards

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my own, when I go to a wedding. I think that 150 to 150 people.

Anonymous said...

I keep all my programs as a souvenir, so I'd like to see your own hands!

I think you can away with 100, but I personally would 150th

We had a triple double with a portfolio of high quality paper cards, and it was very pleasant. I have a special paper to make a band. It was looking for a clean minimum.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38528542 @ N0 ...

Im not crazy about the first link reported. Its shape also called "the presentation of the office" for me. Too many categories and sections. I like the second link that you have, and think it would be better to use both sides.

Anonymous said...

I would definitely go to 150. I think everyone should have to own. You might find themselves with a few extras, but not 50 of them.

As for ideas, why not play a role? Take a sheet of paper to the old print-and-roll and tie with a fancy band. Normally, I only saw the standard church bulletin for a few wrinkles, it is not all that it would be great!

Post a Comment