How To Connect Laptop To Road Runner I Have A 2 Wire Router And Would Like To Know How To Set It Up To Be Able To Connect To My Laptop,?

I have a 2 wire Router and would like to know how to set it up to be able to connect to my laptop,? - how to connect laptop to road runner

I have to be a 2Wire router and I want to configure a wireless connection to be able to access a connection from my laptop, but I can not go into the 2wire modem comes with a built-in has been starting for a DSL but Time Warner's Road Runner now I can be able to install it, because I do not use DSL?.

I have tried to create a network to my office and I could see that when you turn on my laptop had a full signal and I could connect to the network, but when I tried to d "Internet access has sayingDNS Server -on error, please check your DNS settings, etc.

Can someone send me the installation, so you can start from scratch.

I'm frustrated with this, please help.

Thank you for the yearVance.

4 comments:

duhlayde... said...

You must have a 2wire wireless router.The purchase is earmarked only for the DSL.

Chickste... said...

For faster now, I can recommend to 2wire in the search bar, and go to their support site.

Victor T said...

DSL modem can not be used for a wired connection. You need a cable modem that because the cable is not with the phone line for Internet.

Douglass H said...

If you only complete a few quick tasks on this site, you send a Sony laptop is completely free!

Post a Comment